ASPECTS workshop on working with anxiety: Introducing a CBT approach to working with anxiety
Working with anxiety: one day
- anxiety first aid
- managing physiology
- working within the CBT model
- supporting understanding
- exploration of specific and generalised anxiety
- planning and supporting coping strategies between sessions
- relapse prevention.
- Amanda Perl MSc., BSc. (Hons), MBPsS, MBACP (Reg)
- Anne Gisby BSc Hons MBACP Senior Accredited Counsellor
Suitability and CPD:
- A CPD certificated workshop as per attendance.
- Suitable for counsellors, psychotherapists, clinicians and all related mental health practitioners.
Available as a stand-alone day or together with 'Working with Trauma' one week later on Friday, 29th April 2016
Bookings and further information:
Telephone: +44 7793 046788 / +44 7976 545775
Hosted by Amanda Perl
Anne Gisby and Amanda Perl have extensive professional practice backgrounds utilising a range of therapeutic interventions in addition to producing and facilitating programmes. Anne and Amanda have both set up and managed clinical services. Both currently work in private practice and have tutored and lectured on a Stage 4 BACP Accredited Diploma.