2020 January-December: Post qualifying certificate in counselling children and young people
52 Queen Street
Do you have an interest in developing therapeutic practices with children and young people?
- you will need to be qualified to diploma level in counselling
- membership of a professional counselling body
- some direct experience in working with children and young people is desirable
- adherence to COSCA / BACP’s ethical framework and professional indemnity insurance
Time: 9:30am - 5:00pm
Cost: Four modules - £1600
- Module one: 10th January-27th March 2020
- Module two: 3rd April-26th June 2020
- Module three: 11th September-11th December 2020
- Module four: January-December 2021 (practice)
Where: Simpson House, 52 Queen Street, Edinburgh, EH23 3NS.
Contact: email@example.com, or call 0141 221 3003 for an application form.
The closing date for Application is 22nd November 2019.
Manager of Bluebell Perinatal Counselling
Tom Allan Centre
23 Elmbank Street
GLASGOW G2 4PB