2020 January-December: Post qualifying certificate in counselling children and young people
Do you have an interest in developing therapeutic practices with children and young people?
- you will need to be qualified to diploma level in counselling
- membership of a professional counselling body
- some direct experience in working with children and young people is desirable
- adherence to COSCA / BACP’s ethical framework and professional indemnity insurance
Time: 9:30am - 5:00pm
Cost: Four modules - £1600
- Module one: 10th January-27th March 2020
- Module two: 3rd April-26th June 2020
- Module three: 11th September-11th December 2020
- Module four: January-December 2021 (practice)
Where: Simpson House, 52 Queen Street, Edinburgh, EH23 3NS.
Contact: email@example.com, or call 0141 221 3003 for an application form.
The closing date for Application is 22nd November 2019.