Tracy Bluemore, BA (Hons) Integrative Counsellor and Psychotherapist.
01708457225 / 07863870954
Hi, my name is Tracy and I am a registered counsellor with the B.A.C.P. My mission as a therapist is to work with you to find answers to problems with a view to improve your wellbeing.
My own experience of depression and anxiety has given me a personal understanding of how debilitating life challenges can be. I believe that it is imperative to help you to understand where your problems started and what is maintaining them and together and to find a solution to move forward.
As an experienced counsellor with over 500 working hours I have worked with adults and children alike which has given me a varied knowledge. Helping my clients to work through issues such as anxiety; depression; relationship breakdowns; Low self-esteem and obsessive compulsion disorders. There is no one size fits all within counselling.
That is why I support, and practise the integrative model of counselling. It works so well because it focuses on three elements of therapy; Firstly, Psychodynamic which explores a person’s relationships with significant others in their past. Secondly, Humanistic which focuses on what relationship one has with themselves. Finally, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (C.B.T.) which looks at how a person’s negative thinking patterns and behaviour continue to cause them concerns and problems in living.
For those who have never experienced counselling before, I am a friendly, open-minded and approachable person. I understand that speaking to a counsellor about private matters is daunting. I offer a face to face counselling assessment for £20, from this session you can then decide if you think we can work together, so why not give it a go.
I can offer fluid one off, weekly, fortnightly or monthly sessions, 50 minutes in duration for individual, or couples counselling from a private house in Hornchurch, Essex. For your own peace of mind, I am a fully insured, registered practitioner and am listed on the B.A.C.P website www.bacp.co.uk
I look forward to working with you on your journey to recovery.
Training, qualifications & experience
Academic Qualifications Include:
BA (Hons) Degree Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
NOCN Qualification Theoretical and Personal Development qualification in Counselling practice level Two
Attained a Pass in Training and Assessing (Method A 1)
Council for Awards in Children’s Care and education:
NVQ level 3 in Child Care and Education
Pre-school Learning Alliance:
Attained a Diploma in Pre-school Practice
- Mental health awareness training: Havering Mind
- Volunteer Induction training: Thurrock Mind
- Mental health awareness training/ health and safety training: Thurrock Mind
- CPD monthly Counselling Training certificates (2 hour sessions): Thurrock Mind from 2013-to date, include:
- Certificate of Attendance Inner Child work; Islamic counselling in the west: BACP Ethics: Personal Moral Qualities- Appropriate behaviour: Misjudged Counselling & can it be harmful: Wellbeing in the counselling room: Bowlby Attachment Theory: Anxiety and how to work with this: Clients at Christmas: Near death Survivors: Promoting dignity working with LGBTQAI: Making sense of psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis.
- Safeguarding Children Co-Morbidity in Child Protection: You and Me Counselling induction training
- Certificate of Attendance Safeguarding Adults Foundation 2013-2015
- Long Service Award volunteering/ Certificate of Appreciation: Thurrock Mind
- Domestic Abuse Awareness Training: Havering Women’s Aid
- Respect: 1 day course: Working with male Victims of Domestic Abuse: Havering Women’s Aid
- Certificate of Participation (12 Hours CPD) an Introduction to Mindfulness
- Certificate of Registration BACP Register
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Diploma
- Couples and Family Therapy Diploma
Children’s Centre Counsellor
My role is to provide clinical counselling to parents and carers of children under five years who are experiencing relationship difficulties and under stress with various issues. These include: Anxiety; Carer burnout; Depression Pre-natal and Post- natal depression. Liaising with Outreach workers; Midwives; Health visitors and relevant professionals involved in client support.
My role was to provide hostel based clinical counselling and psychotherapy for women who had suffered domestic violence. Their experiences led to them suffering emotional trauma and low self-esteem. My work with clients centred on providing an empathetic space for clients to talk freely and openly about their problems.
My role is to provide individual clinical counselling and psychotherapy therapy to adult clients with various mental health problems. I am responsible for maintaining confidential files, and to liaise with the practise management regarding referrals to external agencies. Furthermore, to work alongside colleagues who offer group work and alternative therapeutic projects within the organisation.
You and Me Counselling
My role as a counsellor centred on providing weekly therapy for children with various issues such as stress anxiety and leading to behavioural problems. My duties included counselling children in primary and secondary schools within day time hours using age appropriate therapy skills and techniques. This enabled the children to return to their classrooms with renewed confidence and coping strategies.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
Initial assessment: £20 Face-to-face only
Subsequent therapy sessions: negotiable (cash only please)
Reduction for Students/ OAP's/ Low income: negotiable (evidence required)
***24 hour notice for cancellations please***
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
The premises is a private house with free parking on the drive and access to a toilet. Unfortunately there is no separate waiting area for other attendee's/partners etc. * Telephone counselling available
Mon to Friday 10am to 7pm .
Types of client