Tracey Mulligan MBACP
Are you feeling anxious, depressed, stressed?
As an experienced, qualified counsellor, I can help you understand and manage your feelings and difficulties, and work with you to improve your wellbeing.
I help clients
- who are experiencing relationship difficulties
- living with loss
- who feel overwhelmed by competing demands
- through life changes
- who are experiencing work related difficulties
- affected by trauma
- who are struggling with belonging and identity
- who are facing uncertainties and difficult decisions
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a BACP Registered Psychodynamic Counsellor trained at The Counselling Foundation. The psychodynamic approach is based on thinking about how past, early experiences affect us now and how they may be linked to our current concerns.
- Advanced Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling
- Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling
- Certificate in Psychodynamic Counselling
- BA (Hons) Health Care
- Registered Nurse Children
- Registered Nurse Adult
I have over thirty years of experience working with adults, young people and children in the NHS and, in addition to my private practice, I work in a counselling organisation in Bedfordshire.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Child related issues
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Health anxiety
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Separation anxiety
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
£45 per 50-minute session. Counselling can be short term (6-12 sessions) or open ended.
The first session will include an initial assessment to decide if I am the right counsellor for you and how we can work together.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday-Friday daytime and evening appointments available
Types of client