Tatiana Hannam (CBT/ Counsellor/Psychotherapist/EMDR) BABCP Accredited
I'm working in a Primary Care Adult service providing Face to Face short-term evidence based CBT interventions to adults over the age of 18.
I'm working across a spectrum of common mental health problems including depression, generalised anxiety, social anxiety disorder, health anxiety, panic disorder, OCD, PTSD and specific phobias.
I work in an integrative way, which means that I use a wide range of psychotherapies such as CBT, person-centred, EMDR, ACT, Mindfulness and others.
I'm a highly competent CBT practitioner and the patients' positive feedback demonstrates my ability to develop good therapeutic relationships with the clients I treat.
I work with clients in a collaborative manner, enabling a safe and helpful environment where together we can explore your difficulties and a potential way forward.
What to expect from your therapy sessions
I work to provide a safe and confidential space on a weekly basis in which you can share the difficulties you want to work on, at a pace you feel comfortable.
Training, qualifications & experience
- EMDR Masterclass Professional Accredited Training
- MSc in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy (Salford university)
- PG Dip in CBT (Salford university)
- GMHH (NHS Foundation Trust) CBT Training Centre
- Diet and Nutrition Advisor Diploma (Manchester)
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy (Royal College of Nursing )
- BS (Hons)1:1 in Psychology State University of Russia
- Mindfulness-based CBT / ACT/ Compassion-focused and other trainings (e.g. Hypnotherapy)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic attacks
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
£40-50 per hour
I offer sessions at a lower rate if you're unemployed or if you are a full time student.
You can pay cash on the day.
I can offer therapy in English and in Russian.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
In Rochdale: Saturday-13.00-17.00
Types of client
Supervision & training
I offer CBT supervision.View supervision profile