I'm working in a Primary Care Adult service providing Face to Face short-term evidence based CBT interventions to adults over the age of 18.
I'm working across a spectrum of common mental health problems including depression, generalised anxiety, social anxiety disorder, health anxiety, panic disorder, OCD, PTSD and specific phobias.
I work in an integrative way, which means that I use a wide range of psychotherapies such as CBT, person-centred, EMDR, ACT, Mindfulness and others.
I'm a highly competent CBT practitioner and the patients' positive feedback demonstrates my ability to develop good therapeutic relationships with the clients I treat.
I work with clients in a collaborative manner, enabling a safe and helpful environment where together we can explore your difficulties and a potential way forward.
What to expect from your therapy sessions
I work to provide a safe and confidential space on a weekly basis in which you can share the difficulties you want to work on, at a pace you feel comfortable.
Training, qualifications & experience
- EMDR Masterclass Professional Accredited Training
- MSc in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy (Salford university)
- PG Dip in CBT (Salford university)
- GMHH (NHS Foundation Trust) CBT Training Centre
- Diet and Nutrition Advisor Diploma (Manchester)
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy (Royal College of Nursing )
- BS (Hons)1:1 in Psychology State University of Russia
- Mindfulness-based CBT / ACT/ Compassion-focused and other trainings (e.g. Hypnotherapy)
British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies
The BABCP is the lead organisation for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy in the UK.
Membership is open to anyone with an interest in the practice, theory or development of CBT. BABCP also provides accreditation for CBT therapists.
BABCP accredited members adhere to the Standards of Conduct, Performance and Ethics in the Practice of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies, and are willing to be scrutinised in this adherence as required.
Areas of counselling I deal with
£50- 60 per hour
I offer sessions at a lower rate if you're unemployed or if you are a full time student.
You can pay cash on the day.
In Macclesfield: Monday morning
In Rochdale: Friday/Saturday-13.00-17.00
I can offer therapy in English and in Russian.