I am an integrated therapist and have been working as a counsellor for twelve years. My practice is strongly based upon Cognitive Behavioural Theory (CBT), but I strive to work with issues in a way that best suits you, the client.
I work with a broad range of issues with the aim of finding solutions to your issues or ways to make them manageable, reducing the impact on your life.
Contact me today for more details.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 10 years working on the Independent Counselling Service for Schools.
- 8 Years working in community counselling for various counselling organisations.
- 15 years working in private practice.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Asperger's syndrome
- Binge-eating disorder
- Career counselling
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic attacks
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Exam Stress and Academic Workload Management.
- Dyslexic Support
- Post Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD)
- Traumatic Bereavement
UK: £50 per session
Republic of Ireland: €60 per session
Service also operates in Donegal town.
Service available for young people in the Coalisland area.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Sessions are scheduled to best suit the client where possible.
Types of client