Sarah Pearce Dip Couns Registered MBACP(Accred)
I offer a free, no obligation, 20-30 minute introduction, which gives us a chance to meet, to start to talk about what is troubling you and to answer any questions you may have about counselling.
I am an Accredited Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and have experience of working with a range of emotional difficulties, as well as personal development.
Life can throw obstacles at us which can leave us feeling overwhelmed. My counselling room provides a safe, confidential and caring space where I will listen to you and support you. Together we can look at what is important to you, explore areas of your life that have been distressing you and support you through any changes you may wish to make.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact me either by email, text or telephone. I check my messages regularly and will aim to get back to you within 24 hours (Mon-Fri).
Training, qualifications & experience
- CPCAB Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- CPCAB Certificate in Counselling Studies
- CPCAB Certificate in Counselling Skills
- CPCAB Certificate in Substance Misuse
- Ascentis Cruse Bereavement Care Awareness in Bereavement: The Foundation Course
- Transactional Analysis 101
- Certificate in Couples Dynamics: Working with Couples and Relationships
- Accredited Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) - Registration No.098208
- Cruse Bereavement Care - Sudden and Traumatic Death/Bereavement by Suicide
- Kenward Trust - Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- PODS - Working with Relational Trauma: Disorganised Attachment/DID
- Wealden Institute -Trauma and Recovery Foundation
- KCC - Safeguarding & Adult Protection Awareness
- Professor Julia Buckroyd - Understanding Your Eating
- Christiane Sanderson - Shame/Internal Protectors and Saboteurs/Trauma Toolbox
- The Psychopathology of Obesity and therapeutic working with the Overweight Patient
- Understanding Bariatric Surgery
- Therapy Partners - Eating Disorders Seminar
- Kent Police/Therapy Partners - Connect 5 Training (Ways to work with mental wellbeing)
- Psychological Assessments/MDT Assessments
- Assessing People with Complex Mental Health Difficulties
- Facilitating Psycho-Educational Groups
- Let's Talk About Sex
- Psychological Wellbeing Training - Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
I have also worked as a:
- Counsellor in a residential rehabilitation programme for men recovering from alcohol and/or substance misuse and have a special interest in this area
- Consultant Counsellor and Psycho-Educational Group Facilitator for an NHS Tier 3 weight management provider. I have knowledge of weight loss surgery
- Bereavement Counsellor for Cruse Bereavement Care
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
Photos & videos
Free 20-30 minute, no obligation, introduction session.
Fees for 50 minute counselling sessions:
Individuals (18+) - £45
Discounts for students (18+), please ask.
Within easy reach of Maidstone, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks and the Medway Towns.
Easy access to motorway networks and rail links.
Ample free parking.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Mondays-Thursdays - daytime and evening appointments from 10am, last appointment 7pm each day.
Types of client