There are times in our lives when we may need a little bit of help and are struggling to cope, anxiety, depression, loneliness and even Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) can become part of our lives...Taking the first step to helping yourself is sometimes the hardest.….
I am an experienced counsellor based in Milton Keynes and surrounding areas, offering a safe and non-judgemental space for you to talk about your thoughts and feelings that maybe affecting you or your loved ones. As an integrative counsellor, I have several counselling approaches I can use which can be tailored to your needs.
Counselling sessions can either be face to face in my counselling rooms based in Kiln Farm, or Woburn Sands.
However, at times it can be difficult sitting in a room whist having a counselling session, therefore I also offer walk and talk therapy where our counselling session can be held in open spaces, i.e. parks. This can be discussed at our initial assessment.
I offer both short and long term therapy.
Training, qualifications & experience
I hold a Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling and studied an Integrative Approach. I have also worked with Rape Crisis and I am now in Private Practice.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
£50.00 for a 50 minute session for individual & £70.00 for couples.
My space in Woburn Sands does not have full wheelchair accessibility, but my space at Kiln Farm has full access.
If you require counselling in your home, please do ring to discuss.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Wednesday and Thursday 7pm to 10pm Saturdays 11am - 4pm, Sundays 3pm - 6pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|