Hello and welcome, my name is Sam!
Do you feel:
· Like you can not cope with the demands you face every day?
· That you want to run away and hide?
· That you just wish someone would carry the load for you for a while?
· That you are letting ‘everyone’ down and failing at everything?
· That you wish you could just have a good night’s sleep without your mind racing?
If any of these feel familiar to you, counselling may be just what you’re looking for.
You have probably found this page because you have been searching for a way to move beyond worry, stress, anxiety and depression. Or because you know that you need help taking control of emotional struggles that are holding you back and stopping you enjoying your life to the max.
Or perhaps you just need a little help and support to work out the stresses in your life.
Finding the right counsellor to help you move forward to make real changes in your life might feel impossible. For this reason, I offer a free no obligation telephone consultation providing you the opportunity to discuss, with me, in more detail, your current situation and needs for therapy before making what can be the overwhelming commitment to therapy.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Foundation degree in Humanistic counselling based on Transactional Analysis
- Level 4 Humanistic counselling based on Transactional Analysis
- Level 2 Therapeutically dealing with substance misuse
- Level 3 Therapeutically dealing with substance misuse
- Level 2 Counselling skills
- Level 3 Counselling
- Accredited Diploma in Hypnotherapy & NLP Practitioner from the Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with