Samantha Albrighton - MBACP
Hello and welcome, my name is Sam!
Do you feel:
· Like you can not cope with the demands you face every day?
· That you want to run away and hide?
· That you just wish someone would carry the load for you for a while?
· That you are letting ‘everyone’ down and failing at everything?
· That you wish you could just have a good night’s sleep without your mind racing?
If any of these feel familiar to you, counselling may be just what you’re looking for.
You have probably found this page because you have been searching for a way to move beyond worry, stress, anxiety and depression. Or because you know that you need help taking control of emotional struggles that are holding you back and stopping you enjoying your life to the max.
Or perhaps you just need a little help and support to work out the stresses in your life.
Finding the right counsellor to help you move forward to make real changes in your life might feel impossible. For this reason, I offer a free no obligation telephone consultation providing you the opportunity to discuss, with me, in more detail, your current situation and needs for therapy before making what can be the overwhelming commitment to therapy.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Foundation degree in Humanistic counselling based on Transactional Analysis
- Level 4 Humanistic counselling based on Transactional Analysis
- Level 2 Therapeutically dealing with substance misuse
- Level 3 Therapeutically dealing with substance misuse
- Level 2 Counselling skills
- Level 3 Counselling
- Accredited Diploma in Hypnotherapy & NLP Practitioner from the Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Child related issues
- Eating disorders
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Sex problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Mon - Fri 11am - 6.30pm Sat - 9am - 12pm