I am a qualified Counsellor/Integrative therapist and I incorporate varied therapy approaches and techniques tailored to your particular needs such as CBT, Person-centred, Mindfulness and Creative Arts Therapy. I focus on you as a person, not solely on your symptoms, to gently guide you to feel more confident and self-empowered. My core principle is to regard people with respect and equality whatever background, culture, gender or age.
Are you feeling overwhelmed with the current world situation and/or in your personal life. There is so much uncertainty nowadays and it is quite normal to feel stressed and anxious.
Counselling can be of great benefit because:
- It provides a safe, non-judgemental space to explore your emotions and thoughts
- It allows you to look at issues with the help of a caring professional
- You can start to see things differently
- You can discover different ways of coping
- you can start to really feel better about yourself and your life
I am a registered full member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy. Fully insured, I work in accordance with the BACP Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Master of Philosophy in Education: Counselling - University of Cambridge
- AQA Advanced Diploma in Counselling
- AQA Advanced Certificate in Counselling
- Wellbeing Coaching: Certificate
- Life Coaching: Diploma
- Professional Relaxation Therapy: Diploma
- Self-Improvement: Professional Certificate of Merit
- Mindfulness: Professional Certificate of Merit
- Certificate: Creative Arts Therapy
- Certificate: Rewilding (Ecotherapy)
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
From £45.00 to £50.00
Concessions offered for
60 mins - £45.00 - £50.00
Currently I am working online via Zoom or by phone. However, if you would prefer an appointment in person, please contact me.
Until further notice I am working online via Zoom or phone. Please contact me for availability.