I am a qualified Counsellor/Integrative therapist and I incorporate varied therapy approaches and techniques tailored to your particular needs such as CBT, Person-centred and Mindfulness. I focus on you as a person, not solely on your symptoms, to gently guide you to feel more confident and self-empowered. My core principle is to regard people with respect and equality whatever background, culture, gender or age.
At whatever stage in life, the journey can be fraught with difficulties and challenges. It's quite normal, occasionally, to feel stressed and anxious. However, if those feelings persist we may start to feel depressed, trapped, out of control, and can often think that there isn't a way to overcome everything.
Counselling can be of great benefit because:
- It provides a safe, non-judgemental space to explore your emotions and thoughts
- It allows you to look at issues with the help of a caring professional
- You can start to see things differently
- You can discover different ways of coping
- you can start to really feel better about yourself and your life
I am a registered full member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy. Fully insured, I work in accordance with the BACP Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Master of Philosophy in Education: Counselling - University of Cambridge
- AQA Advanced Diploma in Counselling
- AQA Advanced Certificate in Counselling
- Life Coaching: Diploma
- Professional Relaxation Therapy: Diploma
- Self-Improvement: Professional Certificate of Merit
- Mindfulness: Professional Certificate of Merit
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
60 mins - £45.00
(Initial Consultation 45 minutes - £25.00)
Student discount available.
I work from a premises in Little Shelford - Mondays and Fridays and some Saturdays
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client