22 Station Road
Anxiety, relationship struggles, depression, work stress, bereavement and other losses are major emotional challenges. Sometimes these struggles feel overwhelming and it can be hard to think straight. Particularly if you feel unsure of yourself, it can be difficult to carry on alone. If you have the support of friends and family, you may worry about burdening them or perhaps you just want to talk to an independent professional counsellor.
My aim is to help you to better understand yourself and to make sense of your situation, so you can face the future with more certainty. Our meetings will be confidential and tailored to your needs. I will use my professional counselling skills and experience, to facilitate the changes you want to make.
My work is accredited by the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy), so you can rest assured that I am guided by a national code of ethics and professional practice.
Email me at Rebecca@harpendencounselling.co.uk
Visit my website www.harpendencounselling.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
- Masters degree in Counselling/ Psychotherapy
- University Certificate in Counselling/ Psychotherapy
- BACP accreditation
- Additional training in relationship therapy
- Specialised training in bereavement, trauma, suicide, eating disorders and dealing with loss
- I have worked at a number of counselling agencies, GP practices, charities and a bereavement agency, as well as with cancer patients and their families/ carers
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
My fee is £50 per 50-minute weekly session for individuals; £60 per hour for couples counselling.
I work from my office in the centre of Harpenden. It is a peaceful and safe space where people feel free to talk openly.
Parking is available in the surrounding streets; easy access on public transport.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Evening and early-morning sessions available, in addition to those during weekday working hours
Types of client