Neal Jeffery MA, MBACP
I am an experienced counsellor and a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. I offer short or longer term therapy depending on your needs.
It is important for me to create a safe and confidential space where your difficulties and problems - sometimes painful and deeply buried - can be explored and talked through.
As your counsellor, I will be non-judgmental, empathic, compassionate and supportive on your journey of self-exploration and self-discovery.
By committing to the counselling process you will be investing in yourself and your future.
Please contact me if you require more information.
I look forward to meeting you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Postgraduate diploma in Contemporary Therapeutic Counselling.
- Master of Arts in Contemporary Therapeutic Counselling.
- Extensive experience of working with adults with mental health issues.
- Experience of working with loss and bereavement.
- Extensive experience of working with male offenders.
I am a registered member of the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists and adhere to their code of ethics.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
My fee is £50 for each 50 minute session.
My work is clinically supervised and I am fully insured to practice.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client