I am a counsellor of over 15 years in practice specialising in working with children, adolescents and parents. I use a range of modalities to work holistically such as
- Counselling and play therapy - a way of connecting with younger clients by making sense of their world through play
- The Safe and Sound Protocol - an auditory intervention designed to regulate the body's fight, flight or and freeze response
- Parent coaching using a combination of counselling and energy alignment in order to empower parents in changing the family dynamics for the better
Training, qualifications & experience
- Dip. Person-Centred Counselling
- Dip. The Application of the Arts in Therapy and Education
- Dip. Parent-Child Therapy
- Certified practitioner of The Safe and Sound Protocol
- Accredited Energy Alignment Method Mentor
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Persistent physical pain
- Play Therapy - £60/ 45 min session
- Counselling - £65/ 50 min session
- The Safe and Sound Protocol - £580 for a round of core listening program
- Parent Coaching - £120/80 min session
you can view my LinkedIn profile here www.linkedin.com/in/natilie-healing-therapies