Natalia Hodgers MBACP, BSc, FdSc, DipHypCs
02892 107906 / 07932 319319
Hi, my name is Natalia Hodgers. I am a warm, non-judgemental and compassionate holistic counsellor who has a desire to help you achieve the life you deserve. I work from a comfortable, safe and private office just off the M1 at Lisburn, only ten minutes from Belfast, 5 minutes from Hillsborough and 20 minutes from Banbridge.
I will help you to release negative thought patterns that may have been caused by past events, making room for positive changes to happen. I am extremely attentive to what you need and will help you to unlock behaviours and patterns that may be stopping you from realising your full potential. By using specific strategies and tools, you will become aware of who you really are, why you do the things you do, while moving forward into your future in a way that is achievable for you.
I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and I practice under their Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
I specialise in relationship counselling (RELATE trained), working with individuals from all walks of life I cover areas such as depression, anxiety, stress, grief & loss, fears & phobias, diet & exercise, illness, divorce, separation, affairs, and traumatic experiences. I have a wealth of experience to help you with whatever issue or issues are present for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- CPCAB Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology & Sociology
- CPCAB Relationship Counselling
- FdSc Integrative Counselling
- Dip HypCs Hypnotherapy & Counselling
- Cert Person Centred Counselling
- Dip Mindfulness
- Relate Trained Couple Counsellor
- CBT Trained Counsellor
- Online Counsellor (email, IM, webcam)
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
- TESSA Trained Adoption Counsellor
- ASIST Suicide Intervention Training
- Mental Health & Well Being Coaching
- Certificate in Alcohol & Young People’s Development
- Certificate in New Psychoactive Substances
- Certificate in Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Certificate in Managing Self-Harm
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
I offer one to one counselling sessions for £45 per hour, couple counselling sessions for £50 per hour, and half hour sessions for children at £25 per hour.
I also offer a reduced price for students studying counselling at £30 per hour.
If you would like more than three sessions I will also offer a reduction which can be discussed at your initial session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Friday from 10am - 8pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|