Naomi Segal (MBACP) - SPECIALIST COUPLES COUNSELLOR
*** CURRENTLY TAKING NEW CLIENTS***
SPECIALIST COUPLES COUNSELLING HELPING YOU CREATE THE RELATIONSHIP YOU WANT
“How do we communicate better?”, “ How do we stop arguing?”, “We’re not getting on and I don’t know why”, “She/he won’t listen to me”, “I can’t get past her/his affair”, “Things changed after we had kids”, “I think I want to separate”. These are just a few of the concerns that I deal with each week.
Many people wait until their relationship issues seem unbearable before they decide to reach out for help. You may be feeling sad, anxiety, depression, loneliness and are unsure of how to deal with it. You could be considering separation or divorce, perhaps dealing with an affair or betrayal, or possibly trying to manage postnatal depression and are stuck for what to do next.
If you and your partner find yourselves in a cycle of blame or completely shut down from each other, it can feel like there's no way out. Don’t wait until it’s too late to ask for help.
I have worked with couples to help them;
- manage arguments better
- deal with trust issues
- develop better communication
- get over an affair
- manage separation and divorce
- manage parenting differences
- prepare for marriage
- maintain a healthy work/life balance
- handle finances together
- face difficulties with your sexual relationship
- navigate cross-cultural differences
*** Contact me to see how I can help with your specific concerns***
I run The Couple Consultancy, a specialist relationship counselling and psychotherapy service for couples and individuals. I have been trained by some of the leading experts in couple relationships.
My approach is not to judge. I provide an open-minded, confidential and safe environment for you to say what’s on your mind. I'll help you explore a better way of understanding and communicating with each other that works for you both, to help create a happier, healthier relationship.
Contact me to see how I can help.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered Member of the BACP
- PgDip in Couple and Individual Psychodynamic Counselling and Psychotherapy (Tavistock Relationships/UEL)
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Working with Intercultural Couples - CPD (BAATN)
- Safeguarding Awareness for Child Protection - CPD (TR)
- Short-term Psychodynamic Psychotherapy with Couples - CPD (TR)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Cross-cultural relationship difficulties
- Work-life balance
- Short-term and long-term therapy
£80 - £125 depending on session times available.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Sessions available Mon-Fri, 8am - 9pm.
Types of client