Michael Bryant, MSW, Dip. Counselling, Dip. Clinical Hypnotherapy
I am qualified both in the USA and UK and provide a range of clinical services:
Counselling can also help provide you with new skills and new ways of looking at areas where you may feel stuck.
- I am an qualified counsellor and hypnotherapist with over 25 years experience.
- I am registered with the BACP and am UKRCP accredited.
- I work with individuals, couples and children from the ages of 8 and older.
I have provided counselling to many people for nearly three decades and would like to work with you to help you to feel more confident and better able to cope.
Hypnotherapy is solution orientated and each session 50 minutes. During each session I not only help to resolve your problem, but I also assist you in learning self-hypnosis so that you can maintain the success you achieve as well as acquire a skill for life.
Hypnotherapy can help you with emotional problems such as depression, stress anxiety, panic attacks, phobias and can also provide help with some skin conditions and habits such as smoking, over-eating, nail-biting or bedwetting.
I am also co-author of the books, "Hypnotherapy for Dummies" and "Self Hypnosis for Dummies"'', both published by John Wiley and Sons Publishing.
All matters are confidential in counselling and hypnotherapy, which allow you to feel secure in exploring the areas you feel you need to talk about.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a Practitioner Diploma in Hypnosis from the London College of Clinical Hypnosis.
I am also a qualified and experienced counsellor with over 20 years experience in the UK and the USA.
My clients come from a wide range of backgrounds and age groups.
I am a member of both the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis and the British Association of Counselling.
I am bound by both organisations’ Code of Ethics.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- I have extensive experience as a mental health professional and can work with a range of related issues.
- I also use hypnotherapy to help with issues that are related to anxiety-related issues.
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Family/systemic therapy
- Group therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Interpersonal therapy
- Jungian therapy
- Psychoanalytical and psychodynamic
My fees per 50-minute session are:
£60 for counselling
£70 for hypnotherapy
£160 for a Stop Smoking Hypnosis single session
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|