Ludwig Esser ADHP(NC) UKCP
11 Llynfa Road
My main areas of work cover anxiety, panic attacks, relationship problems, trauma, depression, abuse and cancer. I also work with issues of infertility and sexual problems.
I have been trained as a psychotherapist and hypnotherapist and combine both, if it is appropriate and the client wishes. Most of my clients prefer this combination, as it provides comparatively quick and yet deep results. Others prefer to work with my psychotherapeutic approaches alone.
I have been trained in various psychological approaches and my work is mainly based on Analytical Psychology, Gestalt Psychology and Person-Centered Therapy. If appropriate and necessary I also use CBT.
I have been working since 2006 in private practice and since then also been volunteering with a local holistic cancer charity.
I am a fully qualified hypno-psychotherapist registered with the National Register of Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists (NRHP). All my work is confidential.
I am certified in the use hypnotherapy for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and a registered and certified hypnotic fertility practitioner.
For more information I invite you to visit my website www.lifeleap.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Hypno-Psychotherapy ADHP(NC) awarded by the NCHP, a membership organisation of the UKCP.
- Certified Hypnotic Fertility Practitioner (NCHP in connection with easibirthing®)
- Certificate in using Hypno-Psychotherapy with PTSD (NCHP)
- Certificate in Counselling awarded by the Westminster Pastoral Foundation
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Carer support
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
Initial consultation (max 30min) free
Session (up to 60 min) £60
Unedited recording for a hypnosis session £15
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday-Thursday 10am-12.30am and 1.30pm-7pm
Types of client