Linda Middleton. RMBACP. Dip.Couns
Anxiety, general anxiety,work stress,depression, loss of self confidence, couples anxiety, family anxiety. These are some of the issues that can have an effect on your day to day living.you just think you need to move on, but for one reason or another you can't, I would like to help you.
My name is Linda Middleton and I am an experienced, qualified Counsellor, and member of the BACP. I also have certification in Restorative Justice and Mediation with Lancashire Police.
i understand how difficult it can feel to pick up the phone or contemplate asking for help, please let me help you feel at ease. I offer a safe and confidential environment allowing you to explore your concerns, feelings and fears without judgement. I work with you and at your speed, the sessions are your time and I want you to feel comfortable. I give you full autonomy to work witih your issue, I will walk by your side all the way
In Mediation I have experience with Adults and Children in both Famuliy and CommuI listen to clients of all ages and ethnicity covering a wide range of issues including:
- Bereavement and Grief
- Family Issues
- Loss of Confidence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Pregnancy Crisis
Counselling students welcome.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I trained to become a counsellor at the Art of Change in Blackburn, there I completed all levels of Person Centred Counselling and continued to achieve my Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling. Since my Diploma I have gone on to work with different therapies. I am a registered member of the BACP, currently working towards my accreditation. I specialise in Bereavement and am one of the volunteer counsellors working at St Catherines' Hospice. I have certification in Restorative Justice and training in survivors of sexual abuse and domestic violence, art therapy and many more subjects.
CPCAB Level2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
CPCAB Level3 Certificate in Counselling Studies
CPCAB Level4 Diploma In Therapeutic Counselling
BACP Certificate of Registration
Practitioner in Restorative Justice and Mediation with Lancashire Police
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Work Mediation, Family Mediation , Couples Mediation and Neighbourhood Mediation
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
My fees are listed below:
1 Hour sessions £45
Discount for student counsellors during training £30
Mediation prices available upon request
PLEASE NOTE 24 hours notice is required for cancellation, otherwise full cost will be incurred.
- Personal Counselling can help in a many ways when dealing with issues or problems that life can sometimes throw at you. Personal counselling can be focused on the individual's past, immediate or near future concerns.
If you feel you would like to speak with me, please email or phone if I am unavailable please leave a message and I will contact you when I am free.
If you don't think counselling is for you at this time please STAY SAFE!
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Mornings, afternoons and early evenings. I will always try to accommodate your needs.last appointment time is 7.00pm weekdays.Fully Insured and DBS Cleared.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|