Are you struggling to find peace and calm?
Are you suffering from anxiety or depression?
Are you frequently overwhelmed by anger?
Are you trapped in familiar but damaging patterns?
Are you looking for a way to manage a crisis or change in your life?
I offer a safe, non-judgemental and welcoming environment in which to explore the issues that are troubling you. With a willingness to understand your current situation and what brings you to therapy, we can address these issues together.
I'm not here to fix anyone, but I can empower you to find your own answers. That said, I believe I can give you insight into what might be going on for you. I can sit with you in your stuck-ness, your wildness, your sense of overwhelm.
I'll be with you, wherever you need to go, or whatever you need to be.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email me. If we decide that you may need another type of support, I can help you find it. I work in Shooters Hill in southeast London, or online via Zoom.
Professional Standards and Confidentiality
As a fully qualified member of the British Association Of Counsellors and Psychotherapists:
- I have Professional Liability Insurance
- I have DBS clearance
- I undertake counselling supervision
- I adhere to the BACP code of ethics
- I fully respect your confidentiality, and all of your interactions with me will be confidential
I have a lot of experience working with a broad range of people from all backgrounds, cultures and ages. I have worked in a drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre for many years, so I have a lot of experience with addiction.
These are some of the other issues that have come up for people who I have worked with:
- Obsessive and compulsive behaviours
- Childhood trauma, including family and relationship issues
- Depression and Anxiety
- Anger management/ Coping with overwhelming emotions
- Loss of purpose or belief in life
- Poor self-esteem or lack of confidence
- Workplace strife
- Addiction, ranging from physical addictions, like alcoholism, through to behavioural ones, such as gambling or sex
Whatever your issues are, we can work together to work out what will help you to feel more present and in control of your life.
If you would like to know more, you can visit my website:
You can get in touch with me by emailing:
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP Accredited Diploma in Integrative Counselling (Distinction)
- BACP Accredited Certificate in Counselling Skills
- NVQ Levels 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care
- Support Worker, Group Facilitator and One-to-One Counsellor in a residential drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre
- Volunteer Counsellor at Mind, the Mental Health Charity
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- £45 per 50 minute session
- £40 per 50 minute session
I am available on Monday to Friday between 9am and 7pm, and on Saturday between 9am and 1pm.