Jacqueline Tobias BA (Hons) MBACP
Do you feel that you are suffering from anxiety, relationship issues, panic disorder, depression, phobias, feelings of sadness, family issues or bereavement?
As a fully qualified and experienced Counsellor and Psychotherapist, my counselling background has given me a broad range of experience of working with young people and adults (both male and female). This allows me to tailor counselling to an individuals needs within the BACP's Ethical Framework.
I can help you by offering confidential one-to-one and couples talking therapy about your concerns, away from external pressure, and at your own pace. This therapy can be either face-to-face or by telephone (cyber-counselling).
I work with: Anxiety. Relationship issues, Couples counselling, Separation and divorce, Panic disorder, Depression, Survivors of sexual abuse, Post-traumatic stress (PTSD), Family issues, OCD, Bipolar disorder/manic depression, and Addiction(s).
I currently practice in Bromsgrove, Redditch, Alvechurch, and Stratford-upon-Avon. Some of these locations have disabled facilities and are easily accessible by car, bus, and train.
If you would like to talk to me about how I could help you, please contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on 07826 572824.
After your initial contact, I will contact you within 24 hours in order for us to assess potential areas to work in.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA (Hons) in Person-Counselling and Psychotherapy studied at the University of Warwick.
- FdA in Person-Counselling and Psychotherapy studied at the University of Warwick.
- Certificate in Relational Counselling.
- Child Protection & Safeguarding Certificate.
- Domestic Violence & Abuse Certificate.
- Mental Health Awareness Certificate.
- Suicidal Risk & Support Certificate.
- Online Therapy Institute Certified Cyber Therapist.
- Certificate in Counselling levels 2 and 3.
- OCN in Working with Survivors of Sexual Abuse.
- Grieving in a different gear with Shakespeare Hospice.
- Attachment Theory with Shakespeare Hospice.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer support
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
£55.00 per 50 minutes individual counselling session.
£75.00 per 55 minutes couples counselling session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm; Friday: 9:00am to 5pm; Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|