Jacky Gerald MA MBACP (accredited)
- Soho Square and Camden Town offices
- Integrative psychotherapist and supervisor
- Experienced Workplace Counsellor
- Available for short term focussed counselling and longer term psychotherapy in Soho Square or Primrose Hill.
- EAP counselling and On site Critical Incident work at short notice.
- Supervision of front line Counsellors and case workers offering vicarious trauma package of support including EAP.
- Ongoing industrial research with Sydney University into increasing the uptake of psychological services by men in the workplace.
I have been a psychotherapist for over 25 years During this time I have enjoyed working with individuals, couples, families and groups. I am a BUPA and AVIVA Insurance provider, should this be required
More information can be found on my Linkedin account.
I am passionate about what I do and believe that healthy, authentic communication continues to be the key to unlocking so many of our issues in the family and at work.
I work with men, women and young people of all ages, races and sexual orientations who have been referred to me by companies, local authorities, schools, GPs, health insurers and through personal recommendations.
I provide a comfortable, confidential and safe space for clients to talk through their particular concerns, personal or professional, and help them make the changes they desire. Issues may include anxiety, addictions, partnership difficulties, parenting concerns, returning to work after illness or maternity leave, bereavement, redundancy, bullying and stress.
As a counsellor or psychotherapist you may be looking for an integrative supervisor and this I can offer on line or face to face.
As a manager, you may be looking for external supervision for your employees, teachers or lecturers.
Circumstances may include working effectively as a team, supporting employees working with child protection or children with behavioural or learning difficulties to identify but a few.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MBACP (accred)
- Advanced Diploma in psychotherapy
- MA in education
- Post Graduate Diploma in the psychology and education of children with special educational needs
- Member of Australian counselling association (accredited clinician and supervisor)
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Career counselling
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
stress management, bullying and harrassment at work, parenting, empty nest syndrome, ageing.
Photos & videos
50 minute individual counselling sessions £75
70 minute couples counselling sessions £85
50 minute individual sessions from £60
I am an accredited member of the BACP
Registered member of the UKRCP
Bupa health insurance provider
Aviva health insurance provider
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Friday ( some weekend availability)
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I am an integrative psychotherapist offering supervision to experienced and trainee Counsellors, psychotherapists, case workers and front line employees in DV, Housing, Drug and Alcohol etc.