Gill Reynolds MBACP
- I am a registered counsellor with the BACP and work from a Person Centred approach. I can offer you a safe, confidential and supportive environment, somewhere you can be heard without judgement and where, together we can explore the issues or difficulties you are experiencing.
- In addition to my private practice, I have had over four years experience of working for a Domestic Violence Charity, and have worked with a range of issues which include; abuse (both physical and emotional), trauma, PTSD, depression, anxiety, self harm, OCD, eating disorders, low self esteem/low self confidence and loss and bereavement.
- I can also offer double sessions which could include shiatsu or massage (some clients find this very beneficial).
If you would like to discuss anything with me, please feel free to call.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling CPCAB
- Foundation Studies in Art Therapy
- BA Honours in Fine Art
- Diploma in the Art of Shiatsu
- Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy
- Dissociation and DID
- Working with Dissociative Disorders in Clinical Preactice
- Relational Mindfulness
- Link between Rage and Shame
- 8 week Mindfulness and Stress Reduction/CBT
- Domestic Abuse Training
- Drug Awareness Training
- Honour Based Violence
- Mental Health First Aid
- ASSIST Suicide Training
- Integrative Compassion Focused Therapy and CBT
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
£40 a session
Concessionary rates negotiable.
I moved to Cornwall with my son 22 years ago to study Art at Falmouth. After graduation and practicing as an artist for a few years, I became interested in Chinese/Oriental Medicine and went on to train as a Shiatsu Practitioner. Since then I have been building my practice to offer Shiatsu, Sports Massage, Cranial Sacral therapy and Counselling.
I love outdoors, keeping fit, practicing Yoga, playing tennis, hiking, travelling, cooking and socialising with friends.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client