0208 904 6037 / 07541 057648
Hello I have been an established therapist for over 20 yrs working with anxiety and low self esteem, mental health issues and trauma. I have taught psychotherapy and currently run trauma and tension releasing exercises in groups.
The one to one therapy offers clarity, understanding and insight into how we live our lives. If we can bring awareness and compassion to all aspects of human experience, there is no limit to the level of healing that can take place in us, body and mind included.
- Identify underlying assumptions discover the hidden
- Recognise your strengths and talents your ability to self regulate
- Make decisions differently about the way you may respond to life challenges and changes
- Improve communication with yourself and those close to you
- Create new meaning and purpose in the way you experience your life
Geoff offers weekly short and long term therapy.
Training, qualifications & experience
Geoff trained in Core Process Psychotherapy at the Karuna Institute and was a staff member there for seven years
Experience includes working in the following organisations:
- Ealing Abbey Counselling Service eacs.org.uk, counsellor and group supervisor.
- West London Mental Health NHS Trust wlmht.nhs.uk
- Karuna Institute: staff member. www.karuna-institute.co.uk
I am a registered UKCP Psychotherapist and Supervisor. I have practiced as a psychotherapist for well over 20 years.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
I offer an initial psychotherapy session free of charge so we can see if the way I work suits you, following which my fees are: £70.00, some concessions.
TRE, stress, tension and trauma releasing exercises last for an hour and a quarter. Work with the body, introduce the idea and practice of self-regulation through body awareness.
See group section on web site for more detailed description of TRE.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
9-5 with some early morning slots and early evening slots.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|