Fiona Belfield : MBACP Registered Member
13 Grosvenor Road
Penley Hall Drive
07835306262 / 07835306262
Its not about me, its about YOU.
What can I do for YOU?
Anxiety, depression and stress are serious issues that I can help you address and explore . Counselling helps you find your inner strength and empower you to become a happier person. We can, together, find an emotional path for your journey to a new you.
I offer a safe and confidential space for you to talk and explore any issues you may be facing. Life can be such a struggle at times, and everyone needs someone to listen without judgement.
I am a Person centred therapist, which means that you, the client will be in charge. We can talk about whatever you wish to bring to the sessions. I will be there to support you through an emotional, yet hopefully cathartic journey to a happier and healthier you.
I have two therapy rooms, one located in Kelso House, Grosvenor Road Wrexham, on the first floor. Parking is available. I also have a therapy room located in the small rural village of Penley, where discretion is paramount, and parking is free.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 2 in Counselling skills.
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies.
- Level 2 Mental Health and Adult Illness.
- Level 2 Understanding Substance Misuse.
- Level 3 Bereavement Counselling.
- Level 4 Diploma in Counselling young people and children
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
- Suicide awareness
- Photography as a tool in Therapy
- Sand and Art therapy training.
- Currently undertaking a Degree in counselling Adults
- Chirk castle Health Centre Voluntary for 18 months
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Separation anxiety
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
Free Initial assessment
Face to Face 50 minutes
£35 Adults (over 18)
£30 Children & Young people
£25 50 minutes
£45 50 minutes
Concessions for people on Low incomes and benefits
Discounts for block bookings
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Morning, Afternoons, Evenings and Weekends
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|