Fiona Belfield Dip Couns : MBACP Registered Member
13 Grosvenor Road
Penley Hall Drive
After several traumatic years, and numerous problems in my life I engaged in therapy, which changed my life. I was really scared, as I imagine you may be? Therapy gave me the courage and the strength to begin my life again. I have never looked back. My training has allowed me to work in doctor surgeries and now in Private practice.
What is Counselling?
Counselling is a talking therapy,with a trained professional. It offers the opportunity for you to explore any issues you may be experiencing. As the client, YOU are in complete charge of the sessions, YOU are the master of your own destiny.
What can I do for YOU?
Anxiety, depression and stress are serious issues that I can help you address and explore . Counselling helps you find your inner strength and empower you to become a happier person. We can, together, find an emotional path for your journey to a new you.
I offer a safe and confidential space for you to talk and explore any issues you may be facing. Life can be such a struggle at times, and everyone needs someone to listen without judgement.
I am a Person centred therapist, which means that you, the client will be in charge. We can talk about whatever you wish to bring to the sessions. I will be there to support you through an emotional, yet hopefully cathartic journey to a happier and healthier you.
I have two therapy rooms, one located in Kelso House, Grosvenor Road Wrexham, on the first floor. Parking is available. I also have a therapy room located in the small rural village of Penley, where discretion is paramount, and parking is free.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 2 in Counselling skills.
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies.
- Level 2 Mental Health and Adult Illness.
- Level 2 Understanding Substance Misuse.
- Level 3 Bereavement Counselling.
- Level 4 Diploma in Counselling young people and children
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
- Suicide awareness
- Photography as a tool in Therapy
- Sand and Art therapy training.
- Currently undertaking a Degree in counselling Adults
- Chirk castle Health Centre Voluntary for 18 months
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Separation anxiety
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
Free Initial assessment
Face to Face 50 minutes
£35 Adults (over 18)
£30 Children & Young people
£25 50 minutes
£45 50 minutes
Concessions for people on Low incomes and benefits
Discounts for block bookings
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Morning, Afternoons, Evenings and Weekends
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|