15 Warwick Street
Oxford therapist with special experience working with women
I'm a friendly counsellor in Oxford working to help people understand themselves and their relationships better, and so to make informed, empowered life choices. I can support with a number of different issues including anxiety, relationship issues and depression.
I believe people's early relationships affect their behaviour later in life – and that understanding these relationships can help people better understand themselves and feel greater freedom to make important choices about their own lives.
I have several years' experience counselling in Oxford, including supporting women of all ages at Oxford Women's Counselling Centre as well as private work.
I offer therapy to people face-to-face, and can work with you for a fixed number of sessions or an open-ended period. If you have any questions or would like to arrange an initial meeting, please get in touch.
Training, qualifications & experience
– Diploma in Integrative Counselling
– Several years' experience seeing clients
– Experience seeing women clients at Oxford Women's Counselling Centre since 2011
– Registered individual Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
– Neuro-Linguistic Programming practitioner
– Solution-Focused Brief Therapist for an Employee Assistance Programme
– Working towards accreditation through the UK Council for Psychotherapists
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
£50 per 50 minute session.
Though I've supported people with a wide range of experiences and issues, I have special interest and experience in:
– Gender and the body
– Working with young adults
– Menstruation and women’s relationships to their reproductive systems
I see people in a peaceful room at Helix House Natural Health Centre in east Oxford. There is a welcoming reception and waiting area for clients' comfort and convenience.
To arrange an initial meeting please email me at email@example.com or contact the friendly staff at Helix House on 01865 243351 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am currently available for short to medium term work. I will be taking a brief career break in December 2018
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am currently on maternity leave and will not be taking on any new clients until at least April 2019
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|