Eva-Maria Riegler, UKCP Accredited, MBACP;
2 Warwick Crescent
07880 - 793519
Most people experience emotional problems at some stage in their life and need to come to terms with pain, loss or disappointment. Often this can be resolved without outside help. Sometimes, however, the difficulties persist causing unhappiness in relationships and at work, or lack of meaning or direction in life.
Counselling and psychotherapy offer effective treatment in a safe and confidential environment and can help with:
* anxiety, depression,
* panic attacks
* relationship problems
* issues of isolation or loneliness
* bereavement or loss
* fear, anger, obsessional thoughts,
* coping with health issues
* eating disorders and addictions
* blocked creativity
Life can seem overwhelming, direction-less or desperate at times. Counselling and psychotherapy provide a great support and guidance during moments of crisis.
I work integratively which means I bring together many schools of thought such as Psychodynamic, Gestalt, Humanistic, Existential, Cognitive Behavioural (CBT) and Positive Psychology as well as the Transpersonal. This enables me to use many different methods to provide the best possible service for the specific needs of each client.
I believe we are all striving to realize the best of who we are. But sometimes we get stuck or find ourselves overwhelmed by circumstances and don't know where to turn.
Counselling and Psychotherapy provides an opportunity to explore your life circumstances in a safe and confidential space so that new choices can emerge and new perspectives can open up.
Truly sharing one's experiences and being listened to without judgement has a transformative effect in itself. Based on such a relationship change on the inside and of our outer world can take place.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post-graduate Diploma in Transpersonal Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Post-graduate Diploma in Transpersonal Supervision
- Post-graduate Diploma in Couples Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Advanced Diploma in Transpersonal Psychotherapy
- Registered and accredited member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Specialised training in Supporting Children Bereaved by Homicide (Victim Support, London)
- Specialised Training in dealing with Bereavement after Murder and Manslaughter (Victim Support, London)
- Certificate in Reiki
- Fundamentals of Transpersonal Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Mag. Phil. in Sociology combined with Psychology (University of Vienna 1990).
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Eating disorders
- Low self-confidence
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship issues
Other areas of counselling I deal with
£60 - for the initial assessment interview.
Fees for therapy / counselling vary between £65.- and £95.-;
Some concessions are available, so please do not hesitate to ask me about that.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
Supervision & training
I am offering Transpersonal Supervision where I am combining psychodynamic, humanistic, existential and transpersonal approaches to help therapists to deepen their clinical work. .View supervision profile