Emma Wroe MBACP, MBPsS
I'm a BACP registered integrative psychotherapist. I offer sessions face-to-face in Hampton Hargate, Peterborough, U.K as well as via telephone, WhatsApp video or Skype to those nationwide/worldwide.
I cover most psychological issues as well as offering meditation, mindfulness, stress management and coaching. I'm happy to work with individuals, couples, families and groups. I've worked in private practice for many years and consulted with organisations including: Harley Street Therapy, YMCA, Peterborough Rape Crisis, HM Prison Service, YPCS, CatalystCBT, SphereApp and NHS.
Please follow the link http://www.harleytherapy.com/therapists/emma-wroe to book an appointment or check current availability, booking is solely through Harley Therapy, I no longer take direct bookings via email or phone. (Payment is required at the time of booking).
Training, qualifications & experience
- HND Psychology & Psychotherapy.
- BSc (Hons) Psychology.
- MA Counselling & Psychotherapy.
- Qualified Mindfulness Practitioner.
- CBT Accredited Diploma.
- DBT Accredited Diploma.
- REBT Diploma.
- Bereavement Diploma.
- Couple & Family Therapy Diploma.
- IPT Accredited Diploma (IAPT & IPTUK recognised).
- NSPCC Child Protection Certified.
- SafeCIC Safeguarding Children Certified.
- Enhanced DBS Checked.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Childhood bullying
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Relationship problems
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- £40 individuals
- £65 couples
- £90 Families (through home visit or Skype only)
- Groups - Contact for a quote
Towergate Indemnity Insured.
BACP Members Register No: 196344
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please see website for up-to-date availability.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|