Emma Wroe MBACP, MBPsS
I'm a BACP registered integrative psychotherapist. I offer sessions either face-to-face in Hampton Hargate, Peterborough, U.K or via telephone, WhatsApp video and Skype to those nationwide/worldwide.
I have psychotherapeutic experience with a broad range of clients. I cover almost all psychological issues as well as offering meditation, mindfulness, stress management and coaching. I'm happy to work with individuals, couples, families and groups.
I've worked in private practice for many years and consulted with organisations including: Harley Street Therapy, YMCA, Peterborough Rape Crisis, HM Prison Service, YPCS, CatalystCBT, SphereApp and NHS.
I maintain a high level of training throughout the year in all areas of psychotherapy, counselling and coaching.
I'll work with you to offer a psychotherapeutic service which is tailored to your individual needs.
Towergate Indemnity Insured.
BACP Members Register No: 196344
Enhanced DBS Checked & Child Safeguarding Trained
Training, qualifications & experience
- HND Psychology & Psychotherapy.
- BSc (Hons) Psychology.
- MA Counselling & Psychotherapy.
- Mindfulness Practitioner.
- CBT Accredited Diploma.
- DBT Accredited Diploma.
- REBT Diploma.
- Bereavement Diploma.
- Couple & Family Therapy Diploma.
- IPT Accredited Diploma (IAPT & IPTUK recognised).
- NSPCC Child Protection Certified
- SafeCIC Safeguarding Children Certified
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Childhood bullying
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive analytic therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Compassion-Focused Therapy
- Couples counselling
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Existential therapy
- Family/systemic therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Group therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Interpersonal therapy
- £40 individuals
- £55 couples
For families, stress reduction/mindfulness/mediation workshops & group work please message for a quote based on participant numbers/dates/locations.
(mileage is currently charged at 50p per mile; within a 3 mile radius of PE7 8EG, £1 per mile thereafter)
I have a 48 hour cancellation policy, you will be charged for all missed or short-notice cancellations.
- Invoices/receipts are available upon request.
- Letters/medical reports may incur additional charges.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. Please see Harley website for up-to-date availability.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|