Bindi Beyer, Humanistic Therapist
As a humanistic therapist I'm on your side, I've got your back. Together we'll explore how you got to where you are now. I'll encourage you to let go of what's holding you back, be it fear, guilt, shame, to help you move on with your life.
If you are nervous about seeking help then I am the therapist for you. Compassion and understanding are at the core of my practice.
Fees are £45 per session, £25 for an initial consultation.
We can start with 6 weekly sessions with the option to carry on for as long as you would like.
I am a member of the BACP (British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists), this provides me with a water-tight ethical framework to work by.
I've been working as a therapist for about 6 years and have worked with lots of clients with a range of presenting issues. See the issues I work with below.
Training, qualifications & experience
• Foundation Degree in Humanistic Counselling (Bath Spa University).
• Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (CPCAB).
• Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (CPCAB).
• Registered member of the BACP.
• 3 years experience as a counsellor for a mental health charity.
• 7 years working in the care industry supporting elderly and vulnerable people and their carers.
• Worked as counselling manager for mental health charity, supporting a team of 20+ counsellors.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Family issues
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I work with a wide range of psychological issues and have a particular interest with shame.
£45 per 50 minute session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday-Friday daytimes - Wednesday and Thursday evenings - Saturday mornings in Chippenham
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|