Bindi Beyer, MBACP (Reg), FdSc.Couns, Dip Couns.
Frome Therapy Rooms
18 Bridge Street
The Therapy Rooms
32 New Road
07967 390592 (confidential voicemail)
Counselling can be used when we feel out of balance with the rest of the world. It is an investment in yourself, as a way of finding your equilibrium to a happier and healthier you.
It may be that you need help coming to terms with a recent life event or relationship issue. Perhaps past trauma has affected your mental health and well-being. Or perhaps you are aware of certain patterns in your life that you would like to explore.
As a registered member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP) I offer a professional, confidential and safe space which is free from judgement in which you can express and explore your concerns.
I work in an Integrative way. Acknowledging that everyone is different, I am able to draw on a number of different approaches to suit each individual client's needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
• Foundation Degree in Humanistic Counselling (Bath Spa University).
• Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (CPCAB).
• Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (CPCAB).
• Registered member of the BACP.
• 3 years experience as a counsellor for a mental health charity.
• 7 years working in the care industry supporting elderly and vulnerable people and their carers.
• Worked as counselling manager for mental health charity, supporting a team of 20+ counsellors.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Family issues
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I work with a wide range of psychological issues and have a particular interest in trauma and it's symptoms.
Initial telephone consultation free.
£40 per 50 minute session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
• Monday-Friday daytime. • Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|