Bindi Beyer, MBACP (Reg), FdSc.Couns, Dip Couns.
Counselling can be used when we feel out of balance with the rest of the world. It is an investment in yourself, as a way of finding your equilibrium to a happier and healthier you.
It may be that you need help coming to terms with a recent life event or relationship issue. Perhaps past trauma has affected your mental health and well-being. Or perhaps you are aware of certain patterns in your life that you would like to explore.
As a registered member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP) I offer a professional, confidential and safe space which is free from judgement in which you can express and explore your concerns.
I work in an Integrative way. Acknowledging that everyone is different, I am able to draw on a number of different approaches to suit each individual client's needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
• Foundation Degree in Humanistic Counselling (Bath Spa University).
• Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (CPCAB).
• Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (CPCAB).
• Registered member of the BACP.
• 3 years experience as a counsellor for a mental health charity.
• 7 years working in the care industry supporting elderly and vulnerable people and their carers.
• Worked as counselling manager for mental health charity, supporting a team of 20+ counsellors.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Family issues
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I work with a wide range of psychological issues and have a particular interest in trauma and it's symptoms.
£45 per 50 minute session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
• Monday-Friday daytime. • Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|