Bindi Beyer, MBACP (Reg), FdSc.Couns, Dip Couns.
18 Bridge Street
Melksham Family Chiropractic Centre
5 Spa Road
07967 390592 (confidential voicemail)
We all have times when our lives feel out of balance, we feel out of kilter and we need space to work out what's wrong. It may be that you need help coming to terms with a recent life event or relationship issue. Perhaps past trauma has affected your mental health more profoundly . Or you may be aware of certain patterns in your life that you would like to explore.
Whatever you would like to work on I can offer short-term counselling for solution-focused work, or long-term therapy for a deeper exploration and understanding of your self.
The idea of seeing a counsellor may seem daunting, however I provide a positive and safe environment that is accepting and free from judgement or prejudice. Once you take the plunge I hope you'll see how fulfilling and grounding therapy can be, giving you what you need to thrive and be the best version of yourself.
I use a number of different approaches to help you express yourself and make the most of your counselling experience. I believe that a lot of our issues are exacerbated by not expressing our true thoughts and feelings and I will encourage you to truly explore your emotions in the safe place I provide.
Home visits are available for those who find leaving their home a challenge.
Training, qualifications & experience
• Foundation Degree in Humanistic Counselling (Bath Spa University).
• Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (CPCAB).
• Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (CPCAB).
• Registered member of the BACP.
• 3 years experience as a counsellor for a mental health charity.
• 7 years working in the care industry supporting elderly and vulnerable people and their carers.
• Worked as counselling manager for mental health charity, supporting a team of 20+ counsellors.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Although I work with a wide range of psychological issues I have particular interest in working with self-esteem issues, helping you to be the best you can be. I also work with clients who have been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.
£40 per 50 minute session.
Initial telephone consultation free.
Home visits negotiable.
I also have a limited number of sessions available in Rode, Somerset, BA11.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
• Monday-Friday daytime. • Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|