Anna Udine - MBACP, HDip Couns
If you are going through a hard time, feeling a bit lost, maybe you are weighed down by a problem and just can't think straight or can't see an end to it, I offer you the time and support that you need in order for you to begin to feel better.
How I Work
I work in a Integrative way using a variety of approaches to help you achieve your aims. No matter what difficulties you are facing -relationship issues, anxiety, work stress, esteem issues, I will help you explore your thoughts, beliefs and emotions in order to help you find your way through the difficult time.
What To Expect
Throughout therapy, from the moment you pick up the phone I will support you on your journey.
Often there are times when it can be difficult getting to a counselling session through unexpected illness, or because mobility may restrict your access to counselling. I offer both an online counselling service and within the local area I also offer a mobile counselling service for those who are not mobile.
*if you would like to know more, please phone or email me and I would be happy to discuss things further.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Experience in a well established Practice
- Higher Diploma in Counselling Practice Level 5
- Advanced Certificate in Counselling Level 4
- Intermediate Certificate in Counselling Level 3
- Advanced Certificate in Clinical Couples Therapy
- Experience working with couples
- Experience working with teenagers
- EMDR Certified Practitioner
- Diploma in Relaxation Therapy
- Fully registered member of the BACP, British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
£40 individual / £50 couples per hour
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Contact me Monday - Friday, 9am-6pm to make an appointment, for an informal chat, or further information. If I am unable to take your call please leave a message and I will return your call.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|