Anna Udine - MBACP, HDip Couns
If you are going through a hard time, feeling a bit lost, maybe you are weighed down by a problem and just can't think straight or can't see an end to it, I offer you the time and support that you need in order for you to begin to feel better.
How I Work
I work in a Integrative way using a variety of approaches to help you achieve your aims. No matter what difficulties you are facing -relationship issues, anxiety, work stress, esteem issues, I will help you explore your thoughts, beliefs and emotions in order to help you find your way through the difficult time.
What To Expect
Throughout therapy, from the moment you pick up the phone I will support you on your journey.
Often there are times when it can be difficult getting to a counselling session through unexpected illness, or because mobility may restrict your access to counselling. I offer both an online counselling service and within the local area I also offer a mobile counselling service for those who are not mobile.
*if you would like to know more, please phone or email me and I would be happy to discuss things further.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Experience in a well established Practice
- Higher Diploma in Counselling Practice Level 5
- Advanced Certificate in Counselling Level 4
- Intermediate Certificate in Counselling Level 3
- Advanced Certificate in Clinical Couples Therapy
- Experience working with couples
- Experience working with teenagers
- OCST Certified Practitioner in Online Counselling
- Diploma in Relaxation Therapy
- Fully registered member of the BACP, British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I am qualified in, and offer email-based counselling.
Email counselling is structured, and it can be beneficial for many reasons
- disability, home-bound for other reasons
- travel difficulties, issues accessing public transport, no transport available
- agoraphobia, panic and high anxiety in new situations
- privacy issues, a need for identity to remain concealed
Sessions from first contact are done via email or at times via a messaging service. Everything is done online and at no time is there a need to meet or telephone.
This service is good for people who are already used to using a keyboard and who have a developed sense of communicating thoughts and feelings using the typed word.
It can also be beneficial to have email responses that you can re-read.
Whatever the reason you decide to choose email counselling, please let me know in your initial contact that it is specifically the email counselling you are wanting, as the initial process is very different to any other kind of therapy. Thank you.
£40 individual / £55 couples per hour
I offer reduced rates for trainee counsellors.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Contact me Monday - Friday, 9am-6pm to make an appointment, for an informal chat, or further information. If I am unable to take your call please leave a message and I will return your call.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|