Alina Jundo, Counselling, CBT, BWRT, Relationship Counselling
Tried everything, but still feeling trapped by the past?
Problems holding you back?
Would you like to live your life to the full, free from the stress, anxiety, fear and phobias, be confident and positive about self?
I am fully qualified and insured Counsellor, Supervisor and BWRT L1 Practitioner. My style is conversational and collaborative, challenging and compassionate, confidential and non-judgmental.
I help people to make a positive difference to their life and fulfil their potentials by using Counselling, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Brain Working Recursive Therapy (BWRT).
When you are ready to work with me, we will change what is troubling you. I can help you to explore problems in relation to past and present painful and traumatic experiences, and their impact on current difficulties. We will work towards developing an understanding about yourself, make sense of difficulties, explore tools and strategies to work towards feeling better, make healthier choices, obtain healthier view of yourself and boost self-confidence, develop new ways to solve problems in your family or marriage as well as bring positive changes into your life.
For more information phone/text: 07468 435779
Training, qualifications & experience
- Adv. Dip. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Brain Working Recursive Therapy (BWRT L1)
- Cert. Couple Counselling
- Motivational Interviewing
- Practical Skills in TA
- ACT for Psychosis
- The Rewind Technique for PTSD
- Certificate in Counselling Supervision
- Certificate in Another Language in the Counselling Room
- BACP Certificate of Proficiency
- L-4 Diploma in Integrative Therapeutic Counselling
- Safeguarding Designated Person in Child Protection in Education
- Certificate in Working with Abuse, Trauma and Dissociation
- Certificate in Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
- Certificate in Helping Children Tell Their Stories
- Certificate in Attachment Theory and Self Awareness in the Counsellor
- Certificate in Working with Metaphor
- Certificate in Children’s Emotional Well-being
- Certificate in Working with Difference and Diversity
- Certificate in Making Endings with Children
- Certificate in Working with Children and Young People with Special Education Needs (SEN)
- Certificate in Equality and Diversity
- Advanced Diploma in Nursing (Lithuania)
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Behaviour problems
- Career counselling
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I offer Counselling & Supervision Sessions in English, Russian, Lithuanian and Polish Languages.
More information you can find: www.freedom-release.co.uk
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
Photos & videos
I offer a FREE initial 20 min telephone consultation.
One to One and Online Counselling (via Skype, FaceTime or Zoom) is available.
Please contact me on 07468435779 for more information.
I'm empathic and non-judgmental, providing you with the right conditions for change.
I hold an Enhanced DBS Certificate.
I am on the BACP register and adhere to there Ethical Framework for Good Practice.
My BACP membership number is - 716017
I am an Accredited Member of National Counselling Society (NCS)
I am fully insured and receive regular supervision.
Home visits possible under certain circumstances.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||English, Lithuanian, Polish, Russian|
Appointments Monday to Saturday, daytime and evenings.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I am an Integrative Supervisor, holding Certificate in Counselling Supervision.