Marisa Gousti MBACP(reg), UKCP (accr), BA, MSc, HEDip, MA
Cavendish Crescent North
Within a confidential, warm and friendly atmosphere, you will be provided with the necessary help and support to overcome your issue(s) and improve your mental, emotional or psychological health and consequently, your quality of life.
I am a fully-qualified counsellor and registered psychotherapist. My private practice is based in Nottingham and have been a therapist for more than 15 years.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have extensive experience of working over short, medium and long-term periods, and offer a variety of therapeutic approaches, including person-centred, integrative, transactional analysis and BSFT (Brief Solution Focused Therapy) skills which are tailored to meet your individual needs.
- MA Integrative Psychotherapy
- PG Diploma Humanistic Psychotherapy
- MSc Occupational Health Psychology
- BA (Hons) Psychology
- Certificate Person-Centred Counselling
- Certificate Sexual Abuse & Rape
- Certificate Brief Solution Focused Therapy
Therapy by appointment for:
- Time-limited therapy
- Brief therapy
- Short-term therapy
- Long term therapy
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Child related issues
- Dependent personality disorder
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
£45 per session.
Each session lasts for 50 minutes.
Counselling or Psychotherapy for:
- EAP providers
Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|