Jane Hind MBACP (Accred) UKRCP
I am a psychotherapist and I offer both short and long-term therapy for adults, young adults and couples. I am also a mother with children in their twenties.
When life can sometimes feel challenging, stressful and even unbearable and when talking with friends or family isn't an option (or may even be making things worse for you), therapy may be the answer.
I provide a safe and confidential face to face psychoanalytical therapy service and I work with the issues and needs brought to me by my clients.
I endeavour to help you explore your problems and understand them more fully, both in the context of your present and your earlier life experiences. I also aim to help you find ways to manage your issues more effectively, and, where possible, to make changes that will enable you to improve your life and your relationships.
I have consultation rooms in Hertford and in SG2. Please make any further enquiries via the counselling directory website
Training, qualifications & experience
- I have a degree in Psychodynamic and Humanistic psychotherapy
I cover all areas of therapy including Anxiety, Depression, Abuse (sexual and domestic violence), psychosexual concerns and issues relating to suicide.
As well as working with clients at my practice in SG2, I also work at GP surgeries in Hertfordshire where I counsel patients in short-term therapy.
I have previously lectured in counselling at Hertford Regional College in Ware and I also run workshops in Mental Health Awareness/personal development for schools.
I am an accredited member of the BACP and UKRCP.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
*£65 (fifty minute therapy session)
* PRICES DIFFER FOR COUPLE/GROUP THERAPY
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Mondays Wednesday SG2 Thursday Harley Street, W1
Types of client