Sue Bonwick MBACP (Reg.) Integrative Counsellor
Counselling offers an opportunity to talk confidentially to someone impartial, so you are free to explore your true feelings and be supported without judgement. The discussions in counselling are aimed at helping you understand what is going on for you and what would help you best at this time.
The presence of the core conditions of empathy, congruence and unconditional positive regard form the heart of my philosophy. For these conditions to be truly present, I believe that having a real understanding of your journey and an appreciation of the barriers that you may have to overcome is key.
I strive to develop a warm, non-judgemental relationship with you during our sessions, creating the conditions in which together we can explore your world safely and without fear.
Our initial meeting is a two-way process to allow us to see if we can work effectively together.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Domestic Abuse, Stalking and Honour Based Violence Risk Assessment Training
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Outdoor Walk and Talk sessions available in woodland or beach settings.
Sessions are charged at:
- £25 initial session
- £40 per hour for individual session
- £60 per hour for couples
- Please contact me to discuss fees as some sessions may be available at a reduced rate dependent on income.
Skype, email and IM sessions are available, please contact me for further information.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|