Rob Brown - BACP accredited
I am a qualified Supervisor with a Diploma in Individual and Group Supervision and a Diploma in Casework Supervision through Cascade Training Associates.
I am currently Clinical Supervisor to the Counselling Service at City Lit, the adult education college in central London, and also a supervisor in private practice.
My previous experience as a supervisor includes:
* Supervising placement counsellors for the Counselling Service at the University of Greenwich
* Supervisor at Canterbury Christ Church University for the counselling placement scheme
* Clinical Supervisor at Mind in Croydon
* Supervisor at the Psychosynthesis & Education Trust working with students on the University of East London validated postgraduate counselling programme
* Supervisor at the West London Centre for Counselling
* Supervisor at Cruse Bereavement Care in Eastbourne
My approach is based on working from an integrative perspective. I have supervised the work of counsellors from a range of theoretical models - e.g. humanistic, integrative, person-centred, psychosynthesis, gestalt and psychodynamic.
My counselling experience is based around a large private practice working with clients of all ages and sexual orientation, and from different cultural and ethnic backgrounds. I have worked too as a telephone counsellor for AXA ICAS, one of the largest providers of Employee Assistance Programmes (EAPs) in the UK. In addition, I have been a Study Tutor at the Psychosynthesis & Education Trust in London where I have run group and individual tutorials.
As a BACP accredited counsellor (MBACP Accred), I adhere to the BACP’s Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions.
I am based in Westerham, near Sevenoaks, in Kent. Telephone and online supervision is also available.
I charge £60 per hour.
Some lower cost places may be available - please call me for further details.