Supervisor Rebecca Duncan Dip.Couns MBACP (reg)
What is supervision?
Supervision is an important aspect of any counsellor's practice and it's primary purpose is to enhance the therapeutic process and to put the safety and needs of the client at the heart of the process. Supervision also offers a space to for counsellors to reflect on their work and explore the therapeutic process, to discuss working practices and feel supported.
What do I offer as a supervisor?
- Individual face to face supervision to counsellors for their work with clients in private practice.
- Supervision for counselling students studying at Level 4 and above (one to one)
- Supervision via telephone is an option, where appropriate.
- Supervision within agency and organisations (one to one)
- Supervision of supervision
- I receive monthly supervisory supervision from an appropriately qualified supervisor.
My supervisory experience
- Achieved CPCAB Level 6 Certificate in Therapeutic Counselling Supervision, January 2019
- Supervision of counsellors in private practice since January 2018
- Completed supervision training with Cruse Bereavement Care in 2015 and went on to supervise through Cruse for several years
- 90 minutes £60
- 60 minutes £40
- concessionary rates are available, please contact me to discuss
In my role as supervisor, I strive to encourage counsellors to grow their knowledge and skills, deepen their compassion and creativity to give the best possible service to the client. As a registered member of the BACP, I work within the Ethical Framework 2018 and am committed to promoting the wellbeing of clients.
Please do contact me to discuss your supervision needs or if you would like any further information. I look forward to hearing from you.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Wheelchair user access:||No|
My practice is based on the first floor and is accessible for stairs only.
Telephone, Skype & Zoom appointments are available Wednesdays & Saturdays & evenings Mon-Fri. Face to face appointments have been suspended over the next few weeks.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
What is supervision?.