I offer trainees, newly qualified and qualified counsellors a supportive and encouraging environment to consider their work.
Trainee/Newly Qualified Counsellors
If you are a trainee or newly qualified therapist, I can support you in preparing for private practice and all the elements needed to create a professional and ethical environment for your clients. I will also provide you with tools and understanding to support you in maximising learning, business potential and a future pathway to building your hours and experience - potentially leading to BACP accreditation.
Special discounted rates are available for trainee and newly-qualified therapists with a reduced income.
I also work with experienced therapists aligning with their personal goals. My aim here is to create an alliance within a motivational and creative space - to further support growth and learning; awareness; maintaining ethics and good practice. I hope you would find supervision with me enjoyable and motivating.
Humanistic Modalities and Specialisms/Experience
I am a fully trained and qualified supervisor working within the humanistic modalities - my background being transactional analysis, Gestalt therapy, person-centred therapy with additional specialisms in:
1. Transactional Analysis frameworks and tools for contracting, boundaries, couple work and exploration
2. Gestalt therapy and creative ideas for supporting clients
3. Couple work
4. Short-term, solution-focussed work (including EAP)
5. Schema therapy
6. ACOA (adult children of alcoholics/addicts) / addiction and self-harm
7. Ethical practice - supervision provides a clear and open space to discuss ethics on a regular basis. I will support you in your on-going knowledge of good practice and ethics - whether you are new to therapy practice or an established counsellor.
You will find me welcoming and engaged with your process and practice. Please call me on 07973 909109 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest and we can discuss your needs for supervision.
Registration and the First Supervision Session
During the first session, we review your experience of supervision to date and what you would like to achieve going forward for your practice.
Please feel free to contact me and discuss your current supervision needs.