Sarah McMaster. BA (Hons) Person Centred Counsellor & Supervisor. Reg. MBACP
Now offering supervision at introductory rates
I gained my post graduate (level 7) Certificate in Clinical Supervision from the University of Cumbria in May 2020, therefore I am now offering supervision for counsellors and other health / social care professionals at the introductory rate of £40.00 for 90 minutes.
I have seven years experience of working as a counsellor in a rage of settings, seeing clients presenting with a variety of issues (see main counselling profile). I am also a qualified senior nurse with over twenty years experience of working within palliative care.
My previous work experience includes:
- Clinical care / management of patients with complex palliative care needs
- Mentoring / supervising junior clinical staff and nursing students
- Leading on the planning and delivery of end of life care education within the Lancashire North CCG footprint
- Managing therapy services for a local cancer support charity, including working with universities to facilitate and oversee student counsellor placements
- Supporting students experiencing mental health issues
- Clinical risk management within quality and governance
- Learning and development
In addition to my private practice work, I am currently also working within family support / bereavement services at a local hospice.
Free introductory session (up to 50 minutes) to see if we feel we can work together. Please get in touch to find out more or arrange a session.