Angela Richardson, Reg. MBACP (Accred) - Counsellor and Supervisor
I hold a Level 6 Certificate in Counselling Supervision, and am Accreditted with the BACP. I offer clinical supervision to qualified and student counsellors working with individuals and couples.
The framework for my supervision practice is informed by the BACP’s Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions. My approach is to provide a safe learning environment where we can build a relationship that creates a space to explore and enhance your client work. My approach is relational and integrative, and I can support counsellors who work from an integrative, person-centred or psychodynamic modality.
I am experienced in working with short-term EAP clients, couples and clients attending on a longer term basis. I hold a Diploma in Transpersonal Couples Counselling and Psychotherapy, so am able to supervise work with couples clients.
I offer supervision for 60 minutes at a fee of £45.00. I provide individual or group supervision. Supervision can be for 1 hour or for 1.5 hours, and weekly, fortnightly or monthly. I can offer concessions to counselling trainees.
- How to do counselling online: a coronavirus primer (BACP / Open University) April 2020
- Supervision around gender and sexual diversity clients (BACP CPD hub) April, 2020
- Clinic Wills - what does this mean? (WPF) Jan 2020
- When supervision becomes difficult: attachment perspectives (WPF) Jan 2020)
- Soul and identity in Supervision (BACP CPD hub) Sept, 2019
- Facilitating the experience of soul in supervision and therapy (BACP CPD hub)