Trainee Integrative Supervisor
(Person Centred, Psychodynamic, Solution Focused)
My best hopes are for a mutually beneficial and safe relationship which allows for playful, inquisitive enquiry. With the hope that this will deepen our skills and understanding of our clients, ourselves, and each other - and gently push us beyond our comfort zones!
- I am undertaking a years Supervision training with CSTD in London. I am looking for supervisees to work with and explore the different dimensions and relational dynamics of supervision.
- As an experienced counsellor (10+ years working integratively using person centred, psychodynamic, solution focused approaches), I have experienced a variety of supervisors and the different ways they work. Through this, I have also learnt more about being a supervisee.
- Undertaking training is making me more curious about:
- What are the necessary ingredients for good supervision? (this might look different for everyone depending on their needs at the time)
- What is my offering as a supervisor?
The supervision training is opening my eyes to the art of supervision - and to explore more deeply the importance of relationship building, and the responsibilities and roles as both supervisor and supervisee.
Please do get in touch if you're open to being curious and exploring this alongside me. In return I offer you my openness, energy to learn and a reduced rate!