Louise Haylett - Qualified Person Centred & Solution Focused Counsellor
Trainee Integrative Supervisor
- I am undertaking a years Supervision training with CSTD in London. I am looking for 1 or 2 supervisees to work with and explore the different dimensions and relationsal dynamics of supervision.
- As an experienced (10+ years integrative counsellor), I have experienced what I define as 'good' and 'bad' supervision.
- What makes supervision effective?
- What are the relational dynamics that support or hinder this process?
- What is my offering as a supervisor? The supervision training is opening my eyes to the art of supervision - and to explore more deeply what are the responsibilities and roles as both supervisor and supervisee.
- My best hopes are for a mutually beneficial and safe relationship which allows for playvul, inquisitive enquiry. With the hope that this will deepen our skills and understanding of our clients, ourselves, and each other - and gently push us beyond our comfort zones!
Please do get in touch if you're open to being curious and exploring this alongside me. In return I offer you my openess, energy to learn and a reduced rate.