Supervisor Rayner Ward - Counsellor & Supervisor
- Venturing into private practice?
- New to the area?
- In training or recently qualified?
- Need a new/different perspective for your practice?
I aim to support you with your development whether you are in training or continuing good practice. Building a strong working relationship is paramount to enable you to express your thoughts and feelings. I am to offer a supportive relationship in which growth can occur.
- BACP Approved Person Centred Supervision Certificate.
- Reduced rates for trainees and those on a low income.
- I work face to face, by telephone and online with Vsee.
If you have any questions, or you would like to come and see me for an initial session, then I welcome you to get in touch today, either by telephone: 07982 978 555 or click here to send me an email.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Our room is ground floor with blue badge parking opposite. Toilet facilities. Please let me know any particular requirements and I will do my best to accommodate you.
I work from Egham, TW20 on a range of days and times.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
Venturing into private practice?.