I am an experienced supervisor and offer supervision to both individuals and groups. Currently I supervise two groups in the NHS in addition to offering supervision in my private practice. I have worked as a supervisor and tutor for WPF Therapy (a training organisation) and for Ealing Council.
If you are seeking supervision and wish to talk further, please contact me either via email or through the booking form on my website (www.chiswicktherapy.com) and we can arrange a mutually convenient time to discuss requirements and suitability in more detail.
An overview of my experience and qualifications can be found below:
I have over 20 years experience working in both private practice and the NHS, with significant experience supervising and tutoring qualified and trainee psychotherapists.
I completed my initial professional training as a psychodynamic counsellor in 1997, at WPF Therapy, one of the most highly respected and widely recognised training bodies in the UK.
I then undertook further intensive analytic training as a member of the Society of Analytical Psychology (SAP), a leading training institute in Jungian analysis and psychotherapy.
During my career I have also undertaken additional training in time-limited and solution focused therapy, as well as Mentalisation Based Therapy (MBT) through my work in the NHS.
I am a full member of:
- The Society of Analytical Psychology (SAP)
- The Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy section of the Foundation for Psychotherapy and Counselling (FPC)
- The Association for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy in the NHS (APP)
I am currently or formerly registered (and remain eligible for re-registration) with:
- The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- The United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- The British Psychoanalytic Council (BPC)
- CIC/Confidential Care, an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provider
In addition, I have an undergraduate degree in Psychology and a Certificate in Education.