Joanna Goodfellow - Counsellor Psychotherapist Supervisor UKCP MBACP(Snr Acred)
I am a BACP Accredited Supervisor, I qualified as an Integrative Clinical Supervisor with The Minster Centre in 1997 and I a UKCP Supervisor. I have been providing supervision both in private practice and for organisations for 25 years.
Supervision provides a frame within which theoretical, experiential and practical aspects of psychotherapy and counselling can be explored.
I will help you to grow your professional confidence, broaden your skill set, and to equip you to help your clients. Engaging in the clinical supervision process provides an opportunity to develop a mentoring relationship with an experienced practitioner, which will nurture your expertise and your career.
As an integrative supervisor I work with counsellors and psychotherapists who have trained in a variety of different models. I offer one-to-one and group supervision to qualified and trainee therapists from any theoretical background who are looking for a supportive and empowering relationship to explore their work with clients.
My aim for supervision is :
- to support and hold you in your work with clients
- to provide a safe place to bring your "shadow" or more vulnerable side as a therapist and counsellor
- to create a space where you feel able to develop professionally as a therapist or counsellor
- to bring my wide knowledge and experience to the benefit of the supervisory relationship
- to provide education and information if it is needed.
- gain accreditation as counsellor, psychotherapist or supervisor.
I provide individual and group supervision. My fees are £60 for one hour and £90 for 1.5 hours.