Supervisor Linda M Newbold MA (Psych), UKCP Reg'd, EMDR Accr Pract, Adv Cert Couples Cllng.
Are you looking for individual supervision, or to join a supervision group?
If so, I can offer you :
- An intuitive, understanding outlook where sharing insights is encouraged;
- Alternative ideas and creative working processes;
- Encouragement and appropriate challenge;
- A place to explore and understand your reactions to your client work
- Particularly for beginners, a calming and holding environment suitable for some revelations about your work which might otherwise seem a bit risky.
- And last but not least interest, involvement & commitment.
My supervision practice is based on an extensive background in personal growth stretching over 30 years. I have also held a Diploma in Supervision from CCPE in London since 2003.
I am able to offer support and ideas in an integrative humanistic, psychodynamic and transpersonal framework: I do not subscribe to the view that one model can help everyone!
Please feel free to call me to discuss your needs & preferences on 01737-843047 or look at my website: www.holisticcounselling.co.uk or www.emdrandtrauma.co.uk
If you are a Counselling or Psychotherapy Trainee, you may find the attachment below useful to you. I have attempted to point out the main financial commitments you would have to make in order to be successful in your future career .....
Please CLICK on the image below:
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Sessions available on Mondays 2:00-8:30pm;Tuesdays 10:30-9:00pm; Wednesdays 10:30-7:00pm; Thursdays 10:30-5:30pm; Friday 12:00-2:30pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training