Mindfulness and meditation
Mindfulness and meditation workshops
- Starting January 5th 2019 and running fortnightly thereafter, 10am to 12 Midday.
- Wisbech Library, Ely Place, Wisbech, PE13 1EU
- Cost £10 for the two hour workshop.
Go from mildly happy to wildly happy with mindfulness-based well-being tools.
Relax and clear your mind with meditation. Challenge and change unhelpful behaviours, improve emotional resilience and learn strategies to help you cope with your problems.
This two hour workshop will provide you with access to the 'happy in the moment' mindfulness program, with special topics to increase self-awareness and your sense of happiness to help you live your best life.
- Guided meditation aimed at relaxation, stress-reduction and cognitive reprogramming.
- Handouts, information sheets and other resources to really consolidate everything that you have learnt in the workshop.
- Access to an online community and website resources.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits with a friendly community of like minded people.
About Hayley Snow
Rachel Vanhinseberg will deliver the mindfulness workshop, followed by Hayley Snow with guided meditation.