Leading a stress- free and successful life
Who can benefit?
Individuals who are committed to leading a stress-free and successful life.
- Understand good and bad stress.
- Understand short and long term effects of stress on you.
- Become aware of the signs and symptoms of harmful stress.
- Integrate active stress relief into your busy schedule.
- Find your life purpose.
- Make time and live your passion.
Attendees and duration
1 day duration – maximum of 15 delegates to gain the most from this course.
The content can also be delivered for an individual in a one to one format.
Supporting materials and follow up
We will be delighted to offer a short follow up session in 3-6 months time at a subsidised rate to support you with revisiting and reinforcing the course content, as well as developing online/written materials on this topic.
Hosted by Hansa Pankhania
AUM Wellbeing Consultancy has a team of experts waiting to support you. Hansa Pankhania is an Author (who has written a series of ‘Stress to Success’ books), a Counsellor and Speaker. She is the founder of AUM Wellbeing Consultancy which specialise in Individual and Corporate Wellbeing Programmes. Aumconsultancy.co.uk