Building confidence and assertiveness
Who can benefit?
- People wishing to build their confidence in communicating what they want.
- People wishing to improve their communication skills.
- People who have to deal with difficult people and situations.
- People wanting to improve their communication skills when dealing with conflict.
- Managers wishing to add to their repertoire of skills.
- Increase awareness of your communication style and body language.
- Become aware of helpful and unhelpful ways of communication.
- Be a good listener.
- Make better decisions.
- Reduce and resolve conflict.
- Learn to give difficult information and bad news sensitively.
- Learn and gain the confidence to say no.
- Learn to give criticism without offending.
- Reduce stress.
- Increase confidence, enhance resilience and well-being.
Attendees and duration
1 day duration – maximum of 15 delegates to gain the most from this course.
The content can also be delivered for an individual in a one to one format.
Supporting materials and follow up
We will be delighted to offer a short follow up session in 3-6 months time at a subsidised rate to support you with revisiting and reinforcing the course content, as well as developing online/written materials on this topic.
Hosted by Hansa Pankhania
AUM Wellbeing Consultancy has a team of experts waiting to support you. Hansa Pankhania is an Author (who has written a series of ‘Stress to Success’ books), a Counsellor and Speaker. She is the founder of AUM Wellbeing Consultancy which specialise in Individual and Corporate Wellbeing Programmes. Aumconsultancy.co.uk