Better time management
Who can benefit?
Anyone who wants to save time, improve their performance and reduce the pressure they are under by managing themselves more effectively. These can be anyone from senior managers to administrators and front-line workers.
- Understand the principles of time management.
- Eliminate time-wasting activities.
- Manage time more effectively in a stress-free and organised manner.
- Learn a range of tools and techniques to simplify time management and increase productivity.
- Learn to create and save time effectively in a high-pressure routine.
- Overcome procrastination and maximize motivation.
- Improve skills of planning and prioritizing.
- Learn to set clear goals, turning vision to action.
- Learn to say no diplomatically.
Attendees and duration
1 day duration – maximum of 15 delegates to gain the most from this course.
The content can also be delivered for an individual in a one to one format.
Supporting materials and follow up
We will be delighted to offer a short follow up session in 3-6 months time at a subsidised rate to support you with revisiting and reinforcing the course content, as well as developing online/written materials on this topic.
Hosted by Hansa Pankhania
AUM Wellbeing Consultancy has a team of experts waiting to support you. Hansa Pankhania is an Author (who has written a series of ‘Stress to Success’ books), a Counsellor and Speaker. She is the founder of AUM Wellbeing Consultancy which specialise in Individual and Corporate Wellbeing Programmes. Aumconsultancy.co.uk