We are a community focused non profit organisation offering professional low cost counselling for children, young people and adults. The service is British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy Accredited (1 of only 7 in Surrey).
Sometimes life can be really difficult and it can feel hard to cope. It's okay to ask for help. People come to counselling for lots of different reasons.
Training, qualifications & experience
We employ qualified counsellors and counsellors in their last phase of training. All our counsellors have.
- Enhanced DBS check (police records check)
- Fortnightly clinical supervision to support ethical practice
- Regular Child Protection and Safeguarding training
- Specialist post-qualifying training. Recent trainings include Trauma-Informed Approaches, CBT for Children and Adolescents, Self Harm, Adolescence and Risk, ADHD Awareness, Working Creatively, Legal Frameworks, Attachment & Short Term Therapy, Working Therapeutically with Survivors of Sexual Abuse, Difference & Diversity
- Professional Indemnity Insurances
Member organisations *
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Areas of counselling we deal with
Weekdays 9am - 8.30pm
- British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy Accredited Service (one of only 7 in Surrey)
- The expertise of a Trauma-Informed organisation