Are you feeling low and struggling with life? If so, you are not alone many people feel that they are stuck and are constantly dealing with unwanted thoughts and emotions. I believe that talking about your problems can help you work towards a better happier life. I am a fully qualified, accredited and experienced counsellor offering face to face (COVID compliant), on-line and telephone counselling whichever you feel comfortable with. If you would like to talk please contact me and we can discuss if counselling is right for you.
I can provide a safe space to explore your feelings in a non-judgmental, respectful and completely confidential way. I work with a number of areas including:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Bereavement and Loss
- Low Self Esteem
- Emotional Well-Being
I offer daytime and evening appointments. My practice in Bloxwich, Walsall which has good public transport links by train and bus.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling AD Dip PC
- Aim Award Level Four in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in On-Line and Telephone Counselling
- Bereavement training with Walsall Bereavement Support Services & Cruse
- Child Sexual Abuse training with Crisis Point Level 2
- Trauma, Brain and Recovery training with Mind Breakthrough
- Anxiety Disorders training with Counsellor Tutor
I have worked with a variety of areas including:
- Bereavement counselling for a number of years. I work as a volunteer for WBSS
- Sexual Abuse and Rape counselling working for Crisis Point
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
National Counselling Society (NCS)
The National Counselling Society
This Not For Profit association of counsellors and psychotherapists aim to support the counselling profession, members and training organisations.
In 2013 the NCS register was accredited by the Professional Standards Authority under the Accredited Voluntary Register Scheme. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
£30.00 per session for face to face, on-line or telephone counselling.