Sheila Kleinmann MBACP
01926 737872 / 07867 743094
Sometimes life doesn't seem fair, we can feel overwhelmed, confused, anxious and sad, lost and vulnerable. Whatever you may be struggling with step by step I will be with you, to help bring about a calmness and balance to your life.
I am experienced in many areas and I can offer you a safe and confidential space to explore your difficulties and together we can make a difference.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR FIRST SESSION
The counselling I offer, is a space to explore and untangle your difficulties and areas of your life that are troubling you, so that you can become more clear and start to make sense of your life and how you want to move forward.
Friends or families may be supportive, but it is sometimes difficult to confide in the people closest to you.
I can provide you with a safe place to talk. My approach is one of a caring and empathic nature where you can feel safe and be listened to and not be judged. I will strive to understand your world with warmth, patience and compassion.
I am open to everyone - Clients come to see me from all walks of life. I will work at your pace in a non-directive approach, providing you with the chance to share your story and thoughts whilst enabling us to work together through your feelings and thoughts and find the right path for you to take
I am a Person-Centred Counsellor - I am a Registered member of the BACP (British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy) I also hold a BACP Certificate of Proficiency
I am passionate about my work and adhere to the professional and ethical framework and code of professional conduct which assures confidentiality, equality and diversity to which I am fully committed.
Any information is in the strictest of confidence according to the Data Protection Act of 1981
My approach is one of a caring and empathic nature where you can feel safe and be listened to and not judged.
At times we seem to be living in the 'Fast Lane' - too many hurdles to climb over - Allow yourself to change - Gift yourself with Change and Healing
Sometimes it helps to say things out loud. It can take a lot of courage to make that first initial step - please pick up the phone and get in touch and we can sort out a convenient time for you to come along.
MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
To make an appointment or ask any questions please either telephone me or email me
Sessions take place in Leamington Spa and there is plenty of on-street parking and is on the Route of the local G1 bus, which stops close by to me
I may be with someone when you try to contact me, so please leave me a short message and a number that is safe for you where I can contact you.
I do short and long term counselling.
Face to Face . : On Line Counselling : Telephone Counselling : Skype/FaceTime Counselling
Training, qualifications & experience
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- Registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Registered on the BACP Certificate of Proficency
- ABC Diploma in Person Centred Counselling & Psychotherapy
- ONC in Complicated grief with Adults
- OCN in Complicated Grief in Children & Adolescents - Level 2
- Training in CBT
- Cruse Bereavement Care Training & Counselling
- Training in Complicated Grief with Children and Adolescents
- Training in Complicated Grief with Adults
- Training and Counselling with Domestic Abuse
- Experience with Bereaved Adutls, Children & Adolescents
- I work with Grief and Complicated Grief before and after the death of a Loved one with Adults, Children & Adolescents
- Facilitator at Bereavement workshops for Children aged 4-12 years & Adolescents
- Experience with Victim Support
- I have volunteered with street children in Vietnam and helped out in an Orphanage
- Working with children struggling when parents are separated or divorced
- I have a Public Liability Insurance and full DBS check for the protection of Vulnerable adults and Vunerable children & Adolescents
- As part of the BACP Ethical Framework I attend regular supervision to ensure safe and effective practice
- Since graduating I have continued to study, both formally and informally, and to undertake a range of professional development activities.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Complicated bereavement - Adults, Children and Adolescents
Help with What to do 'After a Death'
Help with Children struggling when parents have separated or divorced
Sessions cost £45 for 1 hour
Couples £60 for 1 hour
CONCESSIONS are available for Students and Therpaist's in Training @ £35 for 1 hour
As part of the BACP Ethical Framework I attend regular supervision sessions to ensure safe and effective practice.
I hold a current DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Certificate for the protection of vunerable Adults, Children & Adolescents.
I am fully insured with my own Professional Indemnity Insurance
I have been Counselling now for many years and before becoming a Counsellor, I ran my own practice as a Holistic Therapist for around 20 years - this included Reflexology, Aromatherapy massage, Indian Head massage, Reiki and Hopi Ear Candling
My training for Counselling is ongoing and I am regularly supervised to support me in bettering my practice
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Mon-Fri 10.00am to 8.00pm Available some week ends Sat-Sun 11.00am to 5.00pm
Types of client